Cashless Charging With the Spectrum Wristband
Checking In, Checking Out, Express Check-In and Out
Everything You Need to Know About Your Beach Club Vacation
CLICK HERE to see how COVID is impacting this Beach Club outlet or amenity.
Please note: Some amenities and outlets will be modified In accordance to the CDC and Governor Ivey.
Important Information for Your Vacation at The Beach Club Resort & Spa
The Beach Club Mobile App
Wondering what activities are held during your vacation or do you need to access your resort charging balance? It’s all just a tap away when you download The Beach Club mobile app. To make your sure your vacation is truly a vacation, here are a few of the features available on the app:
Packing & Planning
Our local experts have agreed on a few important tips to remember regarding your drive to The Beach Club Resort & Spa.
- Saturday is the busiest day for traffic during summer, especially times between 10am-6pm. If possible, avoid a check-in or check-out on Saturday to save on drive-time.
- There is a ferry that runs from Dauphin Island to Fort Morgan. This route runs about the same in drive-time, but it is definitely a more scenic option.
- Skip Highway 59, and take the Baldwin Beach Express. Travelers can access the Baldwin Beach Express from Exit 49 from Interstate 10. There are less congested traffic lights.
- CLICK HERE for more tips on how to shave an hour off your drive.
Speak to your GEM specialist at 844-249-5362 regarding our Grocery Delivery services. Complete and return the order form so we can ensure delivery of your requested items. There is a 20% service charge on the total grocery bill, and a $35 delivery fee.
*Temporarily suspended due to COVID19
Complimentary Bike Rentals
Save some space. As part of the Spectrum Experience, your family can enjoy complimentary bike rentals at The Racquet Club.
*Temporarily suspended due to COVID19
Secure your unobstructed view of the Gulf. Only guests of Spectrum Resorts can reserve their beach chairs in advance. During high occupancy, we recommend making reservations in advance due to limited beach chair sets, especially if you want the front row.
Beach chair sets include two beach chairs and one umbrella. For more details on pricing and a map of the beach chair set up, click here.
Call (251) 224-2500 to reserve your beach chairs.
Leave Only Footprints
The Beach Club has joined the community initiative of Leave Only Footprints to protect our beautiful beaches and provide guests with pristine beach views. Enacted by the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach municipalities in 2016, Leave Only Footprints asks all patrons that anything brought to the beach is taken with you once you are done enjoying the sand for the day. For disposable items, there are multiple trash receptacles placed throughout the beach for your convenience.
Please note that any items left on the beach after sunset will be removed and disposed at sunset in compliance with mandatory U.S. Fish and Wildlife regulations. Not only do we want our guests to safely enjoy the beach, but we also want to protect the habitat of many endangered sea turtles, bird, and marine animal species that share our beach. We apologize if this is an inconvenience, but hope that you understand the benefits that this has for our environment.Wow, this is an important message, that you cannot miss!
Take advantage of your VIP Perks as a Spectrum Resorts guest by making priority reservations at:
Make your next vacation one your loved ones will never forget. Add a little thrill by soaring high while you parasail over the Gulf, arrange a special visit from Toby the Turtle to wish your little one a happy birthday, or have chocolate covered strawberries and roses waiting upon arrival.
- Beach Watersports
- Toby the Turtle Birthday Celebrations
- Any occasion celebrations. Our onsite GEM specialists can be reached at 844-249-5362 and are eager to help you celebrate any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it. We can help by ordering flowers, cakes, balloons, staging a room and in many other ways. Talk to a GEM today.
Additional housekeeping services are available during your stay for a small fee.
Check-in Time: After 4:00PM
Express Check-in is available through the mobile app and allows you to complete your registration electronically and save time by bypassing the Front Desk.
To get started with Express Check-In you will need:
- Download the mobile app.
- Last Name on reservation and Confirmation Number
- Each additional guest’s name for a SpectrumBand™ that provides access to the Clubhouse, complimentary activities and resort charging throughout the resort.
- Daily spend limit for each additional guest. Go wallet free and save 10% on all resort purchases when you charge back to your room using your SpectrumBand™.
- Make, model, color and license plate number for each vehicle.
- Cell phone number to contact when room is ready.
- Expected arrival time to assist housekeeping with scheduling arrivals.
Once your room is ready, you will receive a phone call. Open your app and go to Rentals>Welcome Packet for your room access code. All arrival packets and SpectrumBands™ will be delivered to your room by 4PM. Should your room be ready prior to 4PM, you may stop by the Front Desk for your arrival packet. Express Check-in’s submitted after 12 noon on the day of arrival will be held at the front desk, and any not picked up during operating hours will then be sent to security at close of business each evening for after-hours pick up.
Your SpectrumBand™ is your VIP access for:
- Full access to the Clubhouse
- A cashless experience with resort charging
- VIP Discount of 10% Off all on-site purchases
- Complimentary access to all resort activities
The early arrival fee for The Beach Club is $100.
The late departure fee for The Beach Club is $50.
*COVID19 could affect early arrivals.
Rental Office hours for check-in is 8AM-6PM with hours extended to 8AM-11PM during high occupancy. If arriving after the Rental Office has closed for the evening, simply proceed to the guard house where Security will check you in for the evening. If you did not complete Express Check-in, stop by the front desk the following morning by 11AM to complete registration.
*COVID-19 could affect this offering.
Each reservation includes two parking spaces at the towers and cottages. If additional parking spaces are needed, please contact the front desk.
No parking space, driveway, or other areas shall be used for the storage or parking of any boats, boat trailer, house trailer, camper trailer, or any other sort of towed vehicle or object. RVs, buses, and other vehicles that require multiple parking spaces will not be allowed.
Offsite storage options are available along Fort Morgan Road. Please contact either of the two companies below directly to secure this prior to your arrival:
Fr. Morgan Marina & Dry Storage: (251) 540-2628
Ewing Place L.L.P. Boat & RV Storage: (251) 978-6870 or (251) 463-4604.
Check-Out Time: 10:00AM
Sadly, all good things must come to an end. When the time comes where you have to leave us, we want it to be easy.
The only thing we ask you to do to the unit upon departure is:
- Load and start the dishwasher.
- Remove all trash.
- Towers: trash chute on each end of every hallway.
- Cottages: Trash receptacle on the side of the cottage.
- Turn off all lights.
When you are departing from the room please check-out by:
- Using the mobile app to complete Express Check-out. You can leave your wristbands in the room.
- Stop by the front desk to return your wristbands and check-out. Open daily at 8AM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are you looking for more information that wasn’t covered above? Contact a GEM Specialist today at (251) 224-5400.