Cashless Charging With the Spectrum Wristband
Checking In, Checking Out, Express Check-In and Out
Everything You Need to Know About Your Beach Club Vacation
Important Information for Your Vacation at The Beach Club Resort & Spa
The Beach Club Mobile App
Wondering what activities are held during your vacation or do you need to access your resort charging balance? It’s all just a tap away when you download The Beach Club mobile app. To make your sure your vacation is truly a vacation, here are a few of the features available on the app:
Packing & Planning
Our local experts have agreed on a few important tips to remember regarding your drive to The Beach Club Resort & Spa.
- Saturday is the busiest day for traffic during summer, especially times between 10am-6pm. If possible, avoid a check-in or check-out on Saturday to save on drive-time.
- There is a ferry that runs from Dauphin Island to Fort Morgan. This route runs about the same in drive-time, but it is definitely a more scenic option.
- Skip Highway 59, and take the Baldwin Beach Express. Travelers can access the Baldwin Beach Express from Exit 49 from Interstate 10. There are less congested traffic lights.
- CLICK HERE for more tips on how to shave an hour off your drive.
Your vacation with Spectrum Resorts at The Beach Club Resort & Spa in Gulf Shores should include the ultimate hassle-free vacation experience. Imagine arriving to your luxury condo to find a stocked pantry and cold drinks- now you’ve got the perfect recipe for a vacation where you can truly relax and unwind. Guests booking direct through Spectrum Resorts can enjoy the convenience of The Beach Club Concierge Package courtesy of The Beach Moms concierge services. Call 251-979-3347 or email BeachClub@TheBeachMoms.net.
Secure your unobstructed view of the Gulf. Only guests of Spectrum Resorts can reserve their beach chairs in advance. During high occupancy, we recommend making reservations in advance due to limited beach chair sets, especially if you want the front row.
Beach chair sets include two chaise loungers and one umbrella. For more details on pricing and a map of the beach chair set up, click here.
Call Excel Beach Service at 1-850-353-3276 to reserve your beach chairs.
Leave Only Footprints
The Beach Club has joined the community initiative of Leave Only Footprints to protect our beautiful beaches and provide guests with pristine beach views. Enacted by the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach municipalities in 2016, Leave Only Footprints asks all patrons that anything brought to the beach is taken with you once you are done enjoying the sand for the day. For disposable items, there are multiple trash receptacles placed throughout the beach for your convenience.
Please note that any items left on the beach after sunset will be removed and disposed at sunset in compliance with mandatory U.S. Fish and Wildlife regulations. Not only do we want our guests to safely enjoy the beach, but we also want to protect the habitat of many endangered sea turtles, bird, and marine animal species that share our beach. We apologize if this is an inconvenience, but hope that you understand the benefits that this has for our environment.Wow, this is an important message, that you cannot miss!
Take advantage of your VIP Perks as a Spectrum Resorts guest by making priority reservations at:
Make your next vacation one your loved ones will never forget. Add a little thrill by soaring high while you parasail over the Gulf, arrange a special visit from Toby the Turtle to wish your little one a happy birthday, or have chocolate covered strawberries and roses waiting upon arrival.
- Beach Watersports
- Toby the Turtle Birthday Celebrations
- Any occasion celebrations. Our onsite GEM specialists can be reached at 844-249-5362 and are eager to help you celebrate any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it. We can help by ordering flowers, cakes, balloons, staging a room and in many other ways. Talk to a GEM today.
Additional housekeeping services are available during your stay for a small fee.
Check-in Time: 4:00PM
Check-in is available through the mobile app. Simply select “Check-In”, fill out the information and submit. Check the “Door Code” tile by 4pm to retrieve your door code, and then go straight to your unit and start enjoying your vacation.
Your SpectrumBand™ is your VIP access for:
- Full access to the Clubhouse
- A cashless experience with resort charging
- VIP Discount of 10% Off all on-site purchases
- Complimentary access to all resort activities
Early Arrivals & Late Departures
Early arrivals and Late Departures may be requested by calling 251-224-3300. There is a $100 fee for early arrivals and a $100 fee for late departures. Early arrival/ late departure requests are limited and will be either confirmed or denied one week prior to check in.
Each reservation includes two parking spaces at the towers and cottages. If additional parking spaces are needed, please contact the front desk.
No parking space, driveway, or other areas shall be used for the storage or parking of any boats, boat trailer, house trailer, camper trailer, or any other sort of towed vehicle or object. RVs, buses, and other vehicles that require multiple parking spaces will not be allowed.
Offsite storage options are available along Fort Morgan Road. Please contact either of the two companies below directly to secure this prior to your arrival:
Fr. Morgan Marina & Dry Storage: (251) 540-2628
Ewing Place L.L.P. Boat & RV Storage: (251) 978-6870 or (251) 463-4604.
Check-Out Time: 10:00AM
Sadly, all good things must come to an end. When the time comes where you have to leave us, we want it to be easy.
The only thing we ask you to do to the unit upon departure is:
- Load and start the dishwasher.
- Remove all trash.
- Towers: trash chute on each end of every hallway.
- Cottages: Trash receptacle on the side of the cottage.
- Turn off all lights.
When you are departing from the room please check-out by:
- Using the mobile app, select “Check Out” to complete Check-out.
- You can keep your wristbands or throw them away.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are you looking for more information that wasn’t covered above? Contact a GEM Specialist today at (251) 224-5400.