You AND Your Vacation, Protected
Updated July 3, 2020, 11 a.m.
On July 3, 2020, Governor Kay Ivey made another announcement regarding COVID-19 which extends the current Safer-At-Home order through July 31. Beaches and restaurants remain open.
See the details of Governor Ivey’s Safer-At-Home order here.
Your Family’s Health and Safety is Our Priority
Spectrum Resorts understands that the safety concerns of our guests are real and are of the utmost importance. In addition to our current, rigorous cleaning practices, the Spectrum Resorts’ team has implemented additional protocols to help protect your family. While we are committed to making sure you enjoy your time at the beach, our team is also committed to cleanliness.
If your question is not answered on this page, please feel free to call guest services at 855-266-5471 and we will be happy to assist you. In addition, you can refer to the CDC’s website for specific information on the virus. Spectrum Resorts is following the guidance of the CDC for its policies regarding COVID-19.
Vacation Rental Cleaning Protocols
Additional Cleaning Initiatives Throughout the Resort
What’s Open and Hours of Operation
Updated July 3, 11 a.m.
Things are rapidly changing as new mandates from Governor Kay Ivey and CDC guidelines are provided. This is the most recent information. We will publish updates as they arise.
We cant wait to welcome you back to the beach! You’ve waited all year for your beach vacation. Secluded beaches, spacious condos and sunshine are good for the soul. You can still rest easy at The Beach Club when you book direct with Spectrum Resorts. Our updated booking policies mean you and your vacation are protected.
- Book online or talk directly to a Spectrum Resorts team member and get answers to your most important questions. Call 855-266-5471.
- Rest easy with our 100% refund policy on any reservations booked on or after May 25, 2020 and arriving on or before June 30, 2020. Guests must give a seven-day notice of cancelation in order to receive this complete refund. Our normal policy requires a 45-day notice of cancelation, but due to concerns regarding COVID-19 we are shortening that window to seven days so our guests are able to be more flexible in this rapidly changing situation.
- Optional travel insurance is available on your reservation.
- Our team members live and work where you play. We are invested in your vacation and ensuring you have the best possible experience with your family. We recognize the importance of family time and believe the world would be a better place if everyone spent a few days each year reconnecting and creating happy memories.
- For a limited time, all reservations arriving on or before August 31, 2020 receive a $75 resort credit to use on resort dining, spa, shopping and more. Use Promocode Reset 2020 at booking!
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Information
Stay up-to-date on area information and events on the Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism website.
Thank you for being a loyal guest.
We appreciate each and every one of you.
Policies are subject to change with updated CDC recommendations.