It takes approximately one hour and a half to drive to The Beach Club from the nearest airport. The closest airport is the Pensacola International Airport which is located in Pensacola, Florida. Driving directions from this airport are as follows:
Head northeast on Airport Blvd and stay there for one mile, at which point you will turn left onto N 9th Ave.
- You will stay on N 9th Ave for half a mile and will then turn right onto Bayou Blvd.
- Continue driving on Bayou Blvd for seven miles. This road changes names many times, but you will stay on this road until you reach Blue Angel Pkwy, where you will turn left.
- Stay on Blue Angel Pkwy for 7.7 miles and then turn right onto Sorrento Road.
- You will continue on Sorrento Road for 21.1 miles and turn right onto AL-135 N.
- Once you get onto AL-135 N, you will stay there for 2.1 miles, keep to the left at the fork in the road, and then turn left onto E Fort Morgan Rd.
- Continue on Fort Morgan Rd. for 12 miles. After driving 12 miles you will see a left turn lane on Fort Morgan road. This turn lane will take you onto The Beach Club property. You will also see a water tower that says The Beach Club.
Car Rentals – Enterprise Rent-A-Car is located at the Pensacola International Airport. The hours of operation are subject to change, but as of this January, 2013 the hours of operation are 6:00am till 11:00pm. To speak to an Enterprise representative, call 850-432-0110.
Shuttle Services – United Airport Shuttle provides shuttle services to Turquoise Place for approximately $85 one way. Rates are subject to change and the cost of $85 covers parties of six people or fewer. Transportation is available 24/7 but reservations must be made in advance. To make a reservation, you may call United Airport Shuttle at 850-213-6344 from 9:00-9:00pm February – August. Reservation hours from September – January are 9:00am till noon. Reservations may also be made online at www.unitedairportshuttle.com.